Welcome to the Moore National Area! We are so excited to have you on our team! You’ve made a great decision to join this fabulous company, and I want to do everything I can to help support you as you build your business. I can’t wait to get to know you personally & to watch you WIN!
Jill’s First 10 Steps for New Consultants
1. Download & read the New Consultant Notebook
Go to www.marykayintouch.com for steps 2-
2. Get your Consultant ID # & choose your password
3. Order business cards on MKConnections
4. Select your Signature Look
5. Set up your Personal Web Site
6. Send e-
7. Set up ProPay account
8. Open checking account just for your business
9. Ask your Director when to attend your weekly Success Meeting
10. Talk with your Director about purchasing your inventory – look for more inventory information below
Other Helpful Steps
1. Schedule your 1st 5 Hostesses for your 1st 5 Skin Care Shows!
* Make a list of everyone you know
* Follow up! Call everyone you invited and book appointments with everyone who can’t come.
* How to have a Successful Debut/Show. Debut Checklist
2. Book your Perfect Start (15 faces in 15 days) or Power Start (30 faces in 30 days)!
3. Set up 3 Practice Interviews to do with your Director
4. Attend STEM New Consultant Training.
Audio – Training and Reference
Capitalize on company promotions
'The Big Mo' - Momentum
Creating a Game Plan
Customer Service - Building a Business on Customer Care
Don't Sell Out to Comfort
Directing Your Energy
GOALS - Get Clear on Your Goals
GOALS - Achieving Them - 'A How-To'
Gold Bricks - Building Your Customer Base
More Audio – Training and Reference
GOALS - ONE Goal, ONE Desire - Total Victory
Narrow Your Focus
Team-Building - Doing Enough
Team-Building - The 'How-To'
Holiday Selling Ideas
MK Goldmine - Customer Service
Team-Building - Plan of Action for Team-Building
Team-Building - Who Do You Want to Recruit
Team-Building - Overcoming Objections
Team-Building - What Does it Look Like
Profitable & Powerful
Team-Building - How to Find New Teammembers
Team-Building - What Do You Do When You Get Teammembers
Team-Building - Why Do You Want To
“It’s is far better to be exhausted from success than to be rested from failure”
May Kay Ash